Thursday 10 September 2009

Location pictures and actor choice

Location photos.



Actor Choice

Scott Green is going to be my main performer, this is because he is a close friend and is happy to spend the time shooting for perfection. And after shooting with him for my AS thriller I know he is happy to do what I say and will come for filming when I request.

He will be wearing jeans, skate shoes a hoody and a flat peak cap. This is to imitate the Hilltop Hoods style and appearance. He wont use a mic when singing instead he will be acting quite aggressively singing in front of the mic and I will try and use a fish eye lens where its suited.

Ruby Turner is going to be my second performer, she will play the flute in the video and will also sing the female voice in the chorus. The reason for picking Ruby is that she is my sister, therefore easy to get out for filming. She also owns a flute so that sorts out the issue of where I am going to get a flute from.

She will be wearing similar clothes to Scott to keep in with the hip hop style.

No comments:

Post a Comment